CODE OF CONDUCT COMPANY INTERNAL POLICY FOR STUDENTS UNIVERSITY GUIDE PVT. LTD. (UG) IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE CODE OF PRACTICE FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATIONS CARE OF NATIVE STUDENTS BOTH ARE COMMITTED TO FOLLOW THE 18 POINTS PROCEDURE.
1. UG teams are well acquainted with the code of conduct involved with native students who reach to our website.
2. UG provide every support that are necessary while applying to study abroad for our native students.
3. UG present during enroll a summary of pastoral virtual care of native students and were agreed upon our cokies policy section of website.
4. UG do have appropriate level of supervision for the native students we guide thru website.
5. UG native prospective students we process thru site are provided all the information
in an electronic format.
6. UG electronic material gives a fair and accurate representation of the
activities and services that our site provides.
7. UG check all enroll students before formal online application they complete their
8. UG offers placement only after entire online review of the native student's
assessment exactly matches the proficiencies and career intentions.
9. UG provide e-infokit to our native students before final submission of their application on complete grievance procedure, procedures that apply when a student withdraws, and when a student is found not to be attending their course or program for a
period specified in the policy of the provider or such other
reasonable period of time , advice students to inform or notify any change in their contact
details, accommodation type, residential address to the
appropriate contact address & fee-protection and refunds policy.
10. UG provide all e-information to the native students regarding bridging courses and pre-sessional and in-sessional english language program,recognition of prior learning & credit transfer processes.
11. UG gather and prepare appropriate and current
medical and travel insurance for the duration of their planned period
of study from the native students.
12. UG advice students to inform or notify any change in their Contact
details, accommodation type & residential address to the
appropriate contact address.
13. UG used to gather and make our students support team acquainted with complete knowledge of administrative procedures, qualifications, and assessment systems.The culture and customs of the country in which recruitment is being carried out & significant barriers relating to courses and qualifications offered by a provider.
14. UG annually review all the data information provided to prospectivenative students and record them for future implication.
15. UG also provide native students about detail illustration about the immigration requirements.
16. UG completely make aware of the website use terms and condition and we are fully committed to follow with the
17. UG give information completely about the support services that are provided by the university before the enrollment of native students.
18. UG completely take information from the college how it deals withevery students related topics.